Friday 7 December, 2007

Vodafone Mobile Connect

This is particular to me but a few other customers may have echoed sentiments. I have WiFi access at my Home and other places I visit often. Hence I do not need any other Internet service for 99 % of my Internet usage.
But I still subscribe to Vodafone Mobile Connect 499 for the rest 1% of my Internet usage.
I have analysed my bill and I know that I use hardly 100MB of my bundled data-limit of 500MB. Sometimes even less. But If I downgrade the tariff to basic Vodafone Mobile connect that is Rs200/month as rental without any bundled data and 10p/10kB only for 30MB a month I will have Rs 500 to my bill.
Hence practically Vodafone do not have a data plan below Rs 499/month.
But for my kind of usage I would appreciate if you could introduce a plan something like Rs 299/month with bundled 299 MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment