Tuesday 28 March, 2006

Imroving 'ME'

After a long time me writing something, me has been idle, doing nothing, creative or professional, recreational or official.
I used to love a lot of things and I hope I still do, but I am not doing anything for them. Writing personal diary or writing my thoughts in verse or prose has been my irregular passion for long now. And this is the field which have given me some meories of lifetime to cherish with. I must take it seriously and start practise it now as frequently as possible.
So here once again I am taking public oath to be as frequent as possible on blog. so that I could take my hobby of writing which is older than the 'Blog' phenomena.
And also I will plan something like short stories and poems.
The feeling might be induced by publication of the story of my friend KAA in "DNA Mumbai".

Hope the goddess Saraswati will bless me in my effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment